Assistant in Nursing
ABOUT THE ROLE
An exciting opportunity has become available at Whiddon Wee Waa for a passionate Assistant in Nursing to join the team on a permanent part-time basis to work over a range of morning, evening and night shifts 64 hours a fortnight. If you are passionate about contributing to the improvement of quality of life of the elderly and would like to work with a professional organisation that recognizes the contribution of staff through education and support programs, then this position is for you.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A Certificate III in Nursing;
- Competency in Medication Administration is essential;
- Relevant Experience;
- Excellent assessment, clinical care and decision making skills;
- Current First Aid Certificate;
- The right to work in Australia.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Empathy and compassion for the elderly
- An understanding of the importance and commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Excellent team work
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- A commitment to continuous improvement
- A commitment to providing a high standard of clinical care and leadership
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to complete computer generated documentation and progress notes as well as written charts.