Care Service Employee- Catering
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our goal is to enrich the lives of older people and to do this we value our staff and empower them to work in a supportive and collaborative manner to build an outstanding service.
We are currently seeking a talented Care Service Employee to join our fantastic team at Whiddon, Beaudesert on a casual basis. If you are passionate about contributing to the improvement of quality of life of the elderly and would like to work with a professional organisation that recognizes the contribution of staff through education and support programs, then this position is for you!
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Certificate III Hospitality
- Food Handling Certificate
- Previous experience working within a catering role
- The right to work in Australia.
The successful applicants will be able to demonstrate-
- Empathy and compassion for the elderly
- An understanding of the importance and commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Excellent team work skills
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- A commitment to continuous improvement
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate