Care Service Employee- Cleaning
ABOUT THE ROLE
A wonderful opportunity has become available at our Laurieton service for experienced Cleaners to join the team on a casual basis. The Cleaners will be responsible for providing quality cleaning services to create a comfortable home and working environment for clients and staff.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Commitment to providing a high standard of customer service and meeting the needs of clients;
- Commitment to enhancing the quality of life of older persons in our communities;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task;
- Introductory computer skills;
- Previous experience within the aged care environment (desirable);
- The right to work in Australia.
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role, your will be responsible for:
- Providing cleaning services as required by daily, weekly, monthly and special needs cleaning schedules, or as required by senior staff;
- Follows infection control procedures by using colour coded cleaning equipment appropriately.
- Following chemical handling procedures by using chemicals supplied, using chemicals as documented in Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) or the supplier, and storing and labelling chemicals.
- Following Safe Work Practices and equipment manuals to use cleaning equipment safely and effectively.
- Following documentation procedures such as the completion of cleaning schedules and other documentation such as Accident Incident Reports.
- Acting as a client advocate by reporting concerns regarding client services or client rights to senior staff.