Care Service Employee- Leisure
ABOUT THE ROLE
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Care Service employee to join our Leisure and Therapy team in Casino. This position will see the successful individual working on a permanent part time basis, 40 hours/fortnight. An availability to work weekends is also expected for this role.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Commitment to providing a high standard of customer service
- Commitment to enhancing the quality of life of older persons in our communities.
- providing leisure services to meet the needs of our clients,
- assisting with the development of the Leisure Program,
- creating individual and group activities,
- planning excursions, and coordinating events with community groups,
- You’ll also support the clinical management team.