Community Care Coordinator
ABOUT THE ROLE
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Community Care Coordinator to join our fantastic team in the Hunter Region on a temporary 6 month basis. Based at our Redhead service, this position will be on a fulltime basis, 38 hours per week.
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life of the elderly and people with a disability and you would like to work with a professional organisation that recognizes the contribution of staff through its education and support programs then this position is for you.
- Work with the team to deliver high quality services,
- Liaise with other service providers,
- Admit new clients to community care programs including Home Care Packages,
- Case management,
- Undertake assessments,
- Complete care plans; and
- Support staff in their role to deliver and maintain high standards of care.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Qualification(s) and experience in Community Care Coordination;
- Proficient computer skills;
- Excellent people skills and the ability to work within a team environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to logically prioritise tasks;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Current Class C driver’s license;
- Current police clearance certificate;
- Understanding of the ageing process and a commitment to advocate for older people in residential care;
- The right to work in Australia.