Deputy Director Care Services
Offering fantastic managerial exposure and work/life balance, this position is looking for an exceptional leader who has the vision and capability to work to take our service from strength to strength.
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role, your will be responsible for:
- Managing clinical and hospitality service outcomes.
- Managing employees on a day to day basis.
- Putting your stamp on quality, infection control and service based learning and development.
- Supporting the Director Care Services to meet financial and budgetary goals.
- Supporting the Director Care Services to plan services.
- Fostering a culture where learning, service, safety, improvement and team work is encouraged, supported and valued.
- Championing client rights and the creation of a culture where clients are respected as individuals, and reporting of client related concerns is supported
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Strong clinical experience;
- Strong ACFI experience with attention to detail;
- Significant experience working with, leading and managing a team;
- Highly organised, flexible and committed to exceptional resident care;
- Ability to identify and mitigate risk;
- Ability to create sustainable and positive relationships with colleagues, residents, families and visiting allied health specialists;
- Relevant degree or tertiary qualification;
- The right to work in Australia.