Whiddon’s Easton Park at Glenfield has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate Endorsed Enrolled Nurse to join the residential care team on part time basis.
Easton Park is a 22 acres site with 5 Residential buildings providing care services for over 500 residents.
Available shifts are:
Monday – Thursday 14:45- 21:30 = 50 hrs per fortnight.
If you are passionate about contributing to the improvement of quality of life of the elderly and would like to work with a professional organisation that recognises the contribution of staff through education and support programs, then this position is for you.
To be successful you will need to demonstrate:
- Current AHPRA Registration as an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
- Aged Care experience as an EEN
- Wound Care experience
- ACFI Experience
- Continence management experience
- Medication Administration qualifications and medication competent
- Current First Aid and CPR
- The right to work unlimited hours in Australia