Home Care Employee
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our goal is to enrich the lives of older people and to do this we value our staff and empower them to work in a supportive and collaborative manner to build an outstanding service.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Home Care Employee to join the Mid North Coast, Community Care team on a casual basis. To be successful in this role, the individual must be willing to commute within the Elands/Bobin are in the Mid North Coast region..
If you are passionate about contributing to the improvement of quality of life of the elderly and people with a disability and would like to work with a professional organisation that recognizes the contribution of staff through education and support programs then this position is for you.
- Experience in the provision of community-based services to older people and/or clients with a disability
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- A commitment to care of older people and people with disabilities, with an emphasis on maximizing their independence
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Certificate III Assistant in Nursing, in Aged Care or Community Care or working towards same
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Drivers Licence
- Third Party Insured vehicle
- The right to work in Australia.