Home Care Employee
An exciting opportunity has become available for casual Home Care Employees to join the Community Care team in our Grafton region. If you are passionate about contributing to the improvement of quality of life of the elderly and people with a disability and would like to work with a professional organisation that recognizes the contribution of staff through education and support programs then this position is for you.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Experience in the provision of community-based services to older people and/or clients with a disability
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- A commitment to care of older people and people with disabilities, with an emphasis on maximizing their independence
- Certificate III Assistant in Nursing, in Aged Care or Community Care or working towards same
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Drivers Licence
- Third Party Insured vehicle
- The right to work in Australia.