Hospitality Services Manager
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role, your will be responsible for:
- Driving and mentoring the department heads for the hotel services division which includes our Head Chef, Housekeeping Manager, Maintenance Manager, Stores Supervisor Office Coordinator and Labour Coordinator.
- Financial management achieving financial goals through; obtaining, analysing, reporting and acting on data, budgets, benchmarking, contracts, wages, leave, workers compensation, supplies and expenses.
- Compliance with Aged Care Standards, Food Standards, environmental sustainability and other regulatory requirements.
- Leadership and coaching to create a passionate and empowered workforce in support of Whiddon’s strategic direction and goals.
- Providing flawless services to our residents and families
- Feedback and complaints management in areas under own influence are well managed and resolved within timeframes.
- Ensuring ongoing compliance with aged care standards and other regulatory requirements relevant to area of responsibility as demonstrated through the following KPIs
- Driving innovation and enriched client experience in catering, cleaning, laundry, maintenance, labour and costs.
- Enhancing services and holistic wellness levels of older persons in our communities.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
To be considered for this position, the successful applicant will have:
- Relevant experience in a similar role not necessarily from within aged care. Roles such as a Hotel Manager, Hotel Operations Manager, Executive Assistant Manager or Director of Food and Beverage.
- Tertiary degree or other appropriate qualification in business and/or hotel/hospitality services.
- At least three (3) years of demonstrated experience working in a similar role with large teams.
- Demonstrated experience with budgeting and managing a budget
- Demonstrated experience in negotiation and conflict management
- Sound knowledge and understanding of best practice Human Resources
- High level financial analytical and reporting skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced experience and understanding of conducting investigations