ABOUT THE ROLE
An opportunity has become available at our Easton Park facility at Glenfield for experienced Leisure Officers to join our dynamic Leisure team on a casual on-call basis. Our Leisure team work 9.00am – 3.30pm shift 7 days a week. You will need to be available to work a minimum of 3 shifts a week including weekends.
As a Leisure Officer you will be responsible for promoting emotional and physical wellbeing through recreational activities that provides residents and their carers with quality care and actively supporting them to maintain their independence and mobility.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Cert IV in Leisure and Health or equivalent.
- A current First Aid certificate.
- Experience providing recreational activities in an aged care setting.
- Ability to work as part of a collaborative team and take direction to provide quality care.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Understanding of Resident Rights, Aged Care Accreditation Standards and Outcomes.
- The right to work unlimited hours in Australia.