ABOUT THE ROLE
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Registered Nurse to join the Wingham Residential Care team.
If you are passionate about contributing to the improvement of quality of life of the elderly and would like to work with a professional organisation that recognizes the contribution of staff through education and support programs, then this position is for you!
- Managing clinical services outcomes as required by the Care Plan
- Leading a team to deliver high level care by modeling a positive, fun and solutions focused approach
- Overseeing the effective workforce planning and rostering of staff to ensure the delivery of care as required by the care plan
- Managing and developing employees
- Being a champion for client rights and the creation of a culture where clients are respected as individuals and reporting and addressing of client related concerns is supported.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- A Registered Nurse qualification with current APHRA registration
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of Aged Care accreditation Standards and understanding of continuous improvement
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Experience in managing/mentoring care staff
- The right to work in Australia.
- Whilst not essential, the following will give you an advantage-
- Sound understanding of ACFI requirements
- Self motivated individual
- Desire to learn and extend current skills