An exciting opportunity has become available for a Registered Nurse to join the Kelso Residential Care team. The suitable candidate will be joining the team on a temporary basis, providing maternity relief until June 2019 on a part time basis, 72 hours/fortnight.
If you are passionate about contributing to the improvement of quality of life of the elderly and would like to work with a professional organisation that recognizes the contribution of staff through education and support programs, then this position is for you!
- Managing clinical services outcomes as required by the Care Plan
- Leading a team to deliver high level care by modeling a positive, fun and solutions focused approach
- Overseeing the effective workforce planning and rostering of staff to ensure the delivery of care as required by the care plan
- Managing and developing employees
- Being a champion for client rights and the creation of a culture where clients are respected as individuals and reporting and addressing of client related concerns is supported.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- A Registered Nurse qualification with current APHRA registration
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of Aged Care accreditation Standards and understanding of continuous improvement
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Experience in managing/mentoring care staff
- The right to work in Australia.
- Whilst not essential, the following will give you an advantage-
- Sound understanding of ACFI requirements
- Self motivated individual
- Desire to learn and extend current skills