Based at our Temora service, this is a part-time opportunity working 32 hours per week, over a range of morning, evening and night shifts. The role of a Registered Nurse involves leading a small team and providing guidance as you oversee the clinical care provided within the service. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing clinical services outcomes as required by the Care Plan;
- Leading a team to deliver high level care by modeling a positive, fun and solutions focused approach;
- Overseeing the effective workforce planning and rostering of staff to ensure the delivery of care as required by the care plan;
- Managing and developing employees;
- Being a champion for client rights and the creation of a culture where clients are respected as individuals and reporting and addressing of client related concerns is supported.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Proven skills in clinical care, clinical decision making and palliation;
- Enjoys the challenge of managing the care team and supporting their care delivery to our residents;
- Experience in a leadership role;
- Previous experience in aged care preferred but not essential;
- Right to work in Australia.