In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing clinical services outcomes as required by the Care Plan;
- Leading a team to deliver high level care by modeling a positive, fun and solutions focused approach;
- Overseeing the effective workforce planning and rostering of staff to ensure the delivery of care as required by the care plan;
- Managing and developing employees;
- Being a champion for client rights and the creation of a culture where clients are respected as individuals and reporting and addressing of client related concerns is supported.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
Proven skills in clinical care, clinical decision making and palliation;
- Enjoys the challenge of managing the care team and supporting their care delivery to our residents;
- Experience in a leadership role;
- Previous experience in aged care preferred but not essential;
- Right to work in Australia.