ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently seeking multiple experienced and talented Registered Nurses to join our fantastic team at Whiddon Wee Waa. The role of a Registered Nurse involves leading a small team and providing guidance as you oversee the clinical care provided within the service.
We currently have multiple opportunities:
- 1x Temporary fulltime 6 month maternity leave cover
- 1x Permanent part-time 72 hours per fortnight covering evening shifts
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing clinical services outcomes as required by the Care Plan;
- Leading a team to deliver high level care by modeling a positive, fun and solutions focused approach;
- Overseeing the effective workforce planning and rostering of staff to ensure the delivery of care as required by the care plan;
- Managing and developing employees;
- Being a champion for client rights and the creation of a culture where clients are respected as individuals and reporting and addressing of client related concerns is supported.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Proven skills in clinical care, clinical decision making and palliation;
- Enjoys the challenge of managing the care team and supporting their care delivery to our residents;
- Experience in a leadership role and minimum of 2 years’ experience in aged care are essential. This role is not suitable for new graduates;
- Right to work in Australia.