ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently seeking a talented Registered Nurse to join our fantastic team at Whiddon, Laurieton on a casual basis. If you are passionate about contributing to the improvement of quality of life of the elderly and would like to work with a professional organisation that recognizes the contribution of staff through education and support programs, then this position is for you!
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Proven skills in clinical care, clinical decision making and palliation;
- Enjoys the challenge of managing the care team and supporting their care delivery to our residents;
- Experience in a leadership role;
- Previous experience in aged care preferred but not essential;
- Right to work in Australia.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing clinical services outcomes as required by the Care Plan;
- Leading a team to deliver high level care by modeling a positive, fun and solutions focused approach;
- Overseeing the effective workforce planning and rostering of staff to ensure the delivery of care as required by the care plan;
- Managing and developing employees;
- Being a champion for client rights and the creation of a culture where clients are respected as individuals and reporting and addressing of client related concerns is supported.