Research and Innovation Manager
A newly created position has become available for an individual who is passionate about research and innovation. This position will see the successful individual joining the team on a full time basis within our Support Services location in Glenfield.
Ideally we are looking for someone to create exceptional impact at Whiddon with the support of the Strategy and Innovation team.
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the Executive Manager of Strategy and Innovation to scope and plan initiatives arising from Whiddon’s research pipeline.
- Contribute to the design of new programs and initiatives
- Work collaboratively and build partnerships with relevant stakeholders to support initiatives.
- Develop program documentation and tools.
- Support the testing of ideas and initiatives.
- Capture results and outputs of each initiative.
- Support the development and delivery of innovation content through reports, infographics, briefings and presentations.
- Work with internal partners to implement new programs across Whiddon services.
- Manage Whiddon’s consumer engagement platforms, customer satisfaction surveying and consumer experience feedback mechanisms, and strategic planning engagement
- Manage key online platforms for certain innovation initiatives eg innovation think tank platform
- Support the achievement of the department’s operational and business plans, and budgets.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Experience working in a similar or translatable role in supporting research or innovation programs
- Ability to support and operationalise solutions and bring them to life.
- Proven experience implementing new programs and change.
- Ability to meet departmental goals and Key Performance Indicators.
- Excellent stakeholder management, collaboration and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to take initiative.
- Proven ability to work independently and contribute effectively as a team member.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- High level of ICT and computer literacy.
- Experience in an operational role.
- Experience in the aged care sector.
- Tertiary qualifications in Health Management, Research and Innovation, or other related field.