Sales Advisor & Customer Service Centre Team Leader
About the role
We’re looking for a sales superstar to join our growing team in the role of Sales Coordinator, with additional responsibilities as the Team Leader for our vibrant Customer Service Centre.
You’ll bring your expertise in sales and customer service to the team and gain experience working in one of Australia’s fastest growing industries! We’re ideally looking for an individual with a strong sales background in human services, financial services or the hotel industry; knowledge or experience in aged care sales and admissions is an added bonus.
This is an exciting and fast paced role and will require exceptional communication and organisation skills as you support a number of services across our organisation to achieve and maintain a high level of occupancy by managing the customer journey, identifying sales opportunities and closing sales cycles.
You’ll also be responsible for supporting our Group Sales Manager with the day-to-day support for our Customer Service Centre as a Team Leader (supporting our Customer Relations and Scheduling Teams).
- Proactively manage the pipeline of potential customers through our CRM and manage the sales process to improve conversion rates and occupancy across your region.
- Manage leads and opportunities for potential customers in Residential and Community Care. This includes making regular contact and managing the customer’s journey, updating the wait list & identifying lead ratings for customers in the database.
- Make outbound calls, provide information about different care options and ensure the CRM is always up-to-date
- Support the Customer Relations Team to manage their enquiries and opportunities, and provide guidance around sales solutions to overcome customer challenges.
- Support the two teams on a day-to-day basis – troubleshooting and problem solving, supporting them with best practice customer service approaches and sharing your skills and knowledge
- Develop a deep understanding and knowledge of our offering, including using benefit-led selling, and the different costs that apply within aged care.
- Perform a range of sales and admission related administration duties for your region
- Work collaboratively with the Sales & Customer Relations Teams, Revenue Team and local services and homes to convert leads and opportunities to sales, complete the admission process and ensure the customer journey is optimal.