Senior Marketing & Communications Coordinator
About the role
Your role is dynamic and busy – every day a little different and there’s rarely a dull moment. The idea of working on multiple projects at a strategic or tactical level excites you, and you know that marketing human services is about much more than selling – you’re a great storyteller who knows how to connect customers with a brand.
You’ll be responsible for delivering on integrated marketing plans to achieve business goals and increasing brand awareness in your region. These plans support the growth and business performance of our care services and rely on you developing strong local relationships and understanding our consumers and the local landscape.
Your role supports our aged care services across northern NSW and QLD, from home care and retirement villages, to aged care homes, and you’ll work closely with the teams in your region to achieve joint business goals. You’ll also work closely with our Sales and Customer Service Team on campaigns, the Senior Coordinator for our Southern Region and our PR and digital agency.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Qualifications in Marketing, Communications or PR, along with around 5 years of relevant experience.
- Exceptional storytelling and copy writing skills, along with proven experience in writing for brochures, media, content/blogs, internal communications.
- Experience working across a wide range of marketing and communications areas, for example – PR, brand management, local marketing, sales campaigns, copy writing, and digital marketing, including social content development.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing trends and social media platforms, including prior experience running digital campaigns on Facebook and working with an agency to run SEM campaigns
- Experience developing and delivering on local marketing plans and employing a range of marketing levers to support business growth and occupancy. For example, driving and managing integrated campaigns across advertising, local marketing, sales, PR, events and networking.
- Experience marketing complex services to a wide range of consumers
- A bit of creative flair and problem solving that means you look for solutions not barriers – our team are a key connector in our business and you’ll need to step into new areas regularly.
- The core skills of an exceptional communicator and team player – organised with great time management skills, the ability to juggle a busy workload and prioritise, great verbal and written communication skills, stakeholder management skills, intermediate to advanced computer skills