Adminstration Assistant- Beaudesert
Part time/Full time
- 9 March, 2021
ABOUT THE ROLE
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Administration Assistant to join our dedicated team at Whiddon Beaudesert.
This opportunity is on a permanent part time basis (with the potential for full time for the right candidate) and will see the successful individual supporting the team in a range of administrative duties, and providing excellent customer service to visitors and residents.
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Interacting with our residents, families and staff;
- Update relevant databases and registers
- Provide assistance and support in relation to recruitment, new starters and uniforms.
- Update training, education & induction records and e-learning administration
- Ensure compliance with CRC renewals
- Provide support to Director Care Services with minutes in meetings, memos, filing and other administrative related duties.
- Assist with Rosters/roster changes, payroll queries and annual leave requests.
- Ordering and receiving products;
- General enquiries
- Mail receipt and distribution
- Provide information to ACFI coordinator
- General administrative duties such as data entry, filing, and banking;
- Ordering and invoice processing/receipting (T1) including stationery ordering
- Assist with return to work coordination
- Assist with record keeping and filing including HR records.
- Generating aged care residential admission paperwork and supporting residents and families in understanding aged care fees and processes.
- Assisting with sales and admissions including but not limited to; enquiries, walk throughs, admission paperwork and contract.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
To be successful in these positions you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Administration experience preferably in an aged care environment;
- Previous reception experience including the use of switchboard operations;
- Experience rostering staff using a computerised payroll system;
- Experience working with accounts and the use of the “Technology One” program;
- Excellent data entry skills and be competent in MS Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and professional skills;
- Ability to be proactive and able to organise, prioritise and manage tasks as well as work under pressure in a busy office environment;
- Possess a cheerful and friendly demeanour and have the ability to interact with a range of people;
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible;
- Experience with attending meetings, taking minutes and documenting;
- Experience working independently and as part of a team;
- The right to work in Australia.
Whiddon does not accept any recruiter or supplier default charges unless under a Whiddon agreement for services.
The successful applicant/s will be required to undertake a criminal record check in accordance with the Aged Care Act 1997.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.
Please refer to our Hiring Policies for further detail.