Update for Whiddon Beaudesert Families and Friends
We are pleased to share that the Queensland Government has announced that the visitor restrictions put in place by the state’s Chief Medical Officer have now been lifted. We know that this time has been challenging for everyone and we want to thank you for your understanding and support. We have had no cases of COVID-19 at any of Whiddon’s aged care homes.
Visits will return to via a booking system and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please be aware of the following visitation requirements and considerations:
• Please do not visit if you have travelled from overseas in the past 14 days or to any listed COVID-19 hotspots
• Please do not visit if you have been in contact with someone confirmed to have COVID-19
• Practice hand hygiene when you enter or leave the care home
• Please do not visit if you are unwell or have been in contact with someone unwell
• Please do not meet in common areas. Go directly to your loved one’s room or designated area
• Adhere to physical distancing guidelines of 1.5m from employees and other residents
• Children under 16 years of age may visit our care homes, but must be supervised at all times
Please share this information with any family or friends who may wish to visit.
Once again, we thank you for your cooperation during this time. For further information, please contact our 1300 738 388 customer relations line or speak to the Director Care Services. Please also regularly visit the COVID-19 page on our website for updates on Whiddon’s response to COVID-19.