Update to Easton Park families
Thursday 5 November 2020
We are pleased to advise you that from next Monday, 9 November, we will be opening up more spots for visitation. This means that we will be able to host more visits in our care homes at any one time. We hope this reduces the wait time for you to see your loved one. Please note that visitors must continue to make bookings for all visits.
We were hopeful to have been able to ease some of the restrictions that have been in place, but we have received advice from the Public Health Unit today that we are unable to do more than this at this time.
There are important considerations and requirements when visiting. We ask that you please adhere to the following:
- Wear a mask at all times when visiting Easton Park
- Please check-in at Reception for your designated visiting area, which you will be escorted to by one of our team members. Your temperature will be checked upon entering the campus
- Please do not visit if you have travelled from overseas in the past 14 days or to any hotspots or LGA’s as identified by NSW Health
- You must show evidence of your 2020 flu vaccination (as required by the Government)
- Please do not visit if you have been in contact with someone confirmed to have COVID-19
- Please do not visit if you are unwell or have been in contact with someone unwell
- Please do not meet in common areas. Go directly to the designated area (our team will advise you of where this when you make a booking)
- Adhere to physical distancing guidelines of 1.5m from others at all times
- Please remember that our staff are here to help. Any aggressive or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated
Please make a booking by phoning the care home where your loved one lives. We will do our best to accommodate your request.
For Arthur Webb Court bookings phone: 02 9827 6725
For Easton Park Units bookings phone: 02 9827 6735
For Sir David Martin bookings phone: 02 9827 6666
For Taylor House bookings phone: 02 9827 6774
We would also like to invite you to make contact with the home if you would like to have a teleconference and discuss the wellbeing of your loved one. If you would like to have teleconference please make contact with the team on the above numbers.
Please contact us on 1300 738 388 if you have any questions.