Update to Whiddon Easton Park families 15 October 2020
We are pleased to advise that the two residents in isolation due to the COVID-19 case associated with Liverpool Hospital, will be out of isolation from tomorrow. They have both tested negative to the virus. There have not been any cases of COVID-19 at Whiddon Easton Park.
As mentioned earlier in the week, we are in the position to once again offer risk-free visits at Easton Park.
It is important that you keep aware of COVID-19 hotspot venues and locations and refrain from visiting if any apply to you. Please note that current government advice excludes visitors living in the Liverpool and Camden local government areas. Unfortunately we know this will apply to many of our visitors, but we must follow this advice to help keep everyone safe.
As a reminder, please note that risk-free visits will be held in designated areas and must be booked in advance. You will be advised where the designated area is for you to meet with your loved one.
We ask that you ensure the following when visiting for a risk-free visit:
• Please do not visit if you have travelled from overseas in the past 14 days or to any hotspots that have been identified by NSW Health
• You must show evidence of your 2020 flu vaccination (as required by the Government)
• Please do not visit if you have been in contact with someone confirmed to have COVID-19
• Please do not visit if you are unwell or have been in contact with someone unwell
• Please do not meet in common areas. Go directly to the designated area (our team will advise you of where this when you make a booking)
• Adhere to physical distancing guidelines of 1.5m from others
• Do not enter any of the care homes
• Please remember that our team are here to help. Any aggressive or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated
You can make a booking for a risk-free visit over the phone through the care home where your loved one lives. Bookings will take place between 9am and 3pm. We will do our best to accommodate your request.
For Arthur Webb Court and Raines House bookings phone: 02 9827 6767
For Easton Park Units bookings phone: 02 9827 6735
For Sir David Martin bookings phone: 02 9827 6666
For Taylor House bookings phone: 02 9827 6774
Please contact us on 1300 738 388 if you have any questions.