Update to Whiddon Hornsby families | 8 October 2020
In our previous communication, we advised that visitor restrictions had been lifted at Whiddon Hornsby.
As a reminder, please be aware that bookings are offered on weekdays and must be made via a booking system (through Whiddon Hornsby’s administration team). For exceptions to this, please contact Suzie Madden, Director Care Services for approval. We will do our best to accommodate your request.
For the health and safety of all residents, visitors and employees, there are important precautionary measures that we need to ensure. Please note the following:
- All visitors are required to wear a mask when visiting Whiddon Hornsby
- Please do not visit if you have travelled from overseas in the past 14 days or to any listed COVID-19 hotspots
- Please do not visit if you have been in contact with someone confirmed to have COVID-19
- Practice hand hygiene when you enter or leave the care home
- There is a maximum of two visitors per visit with a resident
- Please do not visit if you are unwell or have been in contact with someone unwell
- Please do not meet in common areas. Go directly to your loved one’s room or designated area
- You must show evidence of your 2020 flu vaccination (as required by the Government)
- Adhere to physical distancing guidelines of 1.5m from employees and other residents
- Children under 16 years of age may visit our care homes, but must be supervised at all times
We were pleased to welcome back our hairdresser this week. We continue to also facilitate video and phone calls where possible.
Please share this information with any family or friends who may wish to visit.
For further information, please contact our 1300 738 388 customer relations line or speak to the Director Care Services.