Registered Nurse – Maclean
- 16 August, 2019
About the role
We are currently seeking a talented Registered Nurse to join our fantastic team at Whiddon. Based at our Maclean service, the role of a Registered Nurse involves leading a small team and providing guidance as you oversee the clinical care provided within the service. This role will be on a full-time basis, with the successful candidate to be available to work over a range of shifts including morning, afternoon and night shifts.
- Maclean Location, only 20 minutes away from some of the best beaches on the North Coast.
- Full-time permanent position
- Potential to earn $32.12 – $40.18 per hour based on experience.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing clinical services outcomes as required by the Care Plan;
- Leading a team to deliver high level care by modeling a positive, fun and solutions focused approach;
- Overseeing the effective workforce planning and rostering of staff to ensure the delivery of care as required by the care plan;
- Managing and developing employees;
- Being a champion for client rights and the creation of a culture where clients are respected as individuals and reporting and addressing of client related concerns is supported.
What we look for
- Proven skills in clinical care, clinical decision making and palliation;
- Enjoys the challenge of managing the care team and supporting their care delivery to our residents;
- Experience in a leadership role;
- Previous experience in aged care preferred but not essential;
- Right to work in Australia.
Whiddon does not accept any recruiter or supplier default charges unless under a Whiddon agreement for services.
The successful applicant/s will be required to undertake a criminal record check in accordance with the Aged Care Act 1997.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.
Please refer to our Hiring Policies for further detail.