The Whiddon Group has been providing health care services for 70 years. We provide residential, community and independent living options to over 2000 clients across metropolitan and regional NSW. Well resourced and committed to creating quality client experiences, our workforce of over 1800 team members is passionate about what.
Multiple opportunities have become available for a Customer Relations Officer to join the team on a full-time, or part-time basis to work in our Customer Service Centre. This role will work on a flexible rotating roster including weekends.
Being the first point of contact for the business, our Customer Relations Officers are responsible for providing excellent customer service, guidance and information to meet customer needs. The Customer Relations Officer role is varied and dynamic, with great opportunities to deliver a fantastic experience to our customers every day and help make their experience of aged care and Whiddon a great one.
As the Customer Relations Officer you’ll be responsible for taking inbound calls from current and potential customers, answering customer questions, providing information about Whiddon’s aged care services, providing guidance and information to help them navigate the aged care system. This may involve assisting customers with information on eligibility, funding and entitlements, determining their needs and helping them understand suitable care options.
WHY WORK FOR US
As an organisation that operates in regional, rural and remote NSW, we are often at the heart of our local communities both as an employer and important provider of aged care services. We actively promote and maintain this sense of community where everyone matters.
Our goal is to enrich the lives of older people and to do this we value every one of our staff and empower them to work in a supportive and collaborative manner to build an outstanding service.
- Ensuring all customer contact and new enquiries are recorded in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Working as a team to engage with customers by following up on enquiries, ensuring customers have the required information, and acting as an advocate for the customer as needed in their aged care journey.
- Responding to phone, email and face-to face request for information regarding aged care services.
- Providing exceptional customer service to all clients and act as a professional, friendly point of contact for clients, families, visitors, employees and others.
- General office administration tasks
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Previous experience working in Customer Service or Customer Relations Role
- Systems and process orientated, including prior experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
- Strong commitment to meeting customers’ needs;
- Excellent verbal communication via telephone
- Moderate to high level of computer literacy including proficiency in data entry;
- Excellent Administration, Organisational and Time Management Skills
- Commitment to enhancing the quality of life of older persons and persons with a disability.
- FBT/Salary packaging
- Scholarship program
- Career development opportunities
- Wellbeing program
- Mentoring and on the job learning
- Conferences, external education and on the job learning
If you would like to find out more about this position, please contact Laura Cowell, Group Sales Manager on (02) 9827 6736. To apply please click on the ‘apply now’ link below and attach a copy of your cover letter detailing how you meet the “What we look for” and resume.
The successful applicant/s will be required to undertake a criminal record check in accordance with the Aged Care Act 1997.
Whiddon does not accept any recruiter or supplier default charges unless under a Whiddon agreement for services.