Update to Whiddon Beaudesert Star families
24 September 2020
We are very pleased to share that the visitor restrictions at Whiddon Beaudesert Star (directive from Queensland Health) have now been lifted.
We know that this has been a challenging time for everyone and we want to thank you for your understanding and support. We have had no cases of COVID-19 at any of Whiddon’s aged care homes.
Visits will resume via a booking system (bookings are essential) and we will do our best to accommodate your request. We have increased the number of appointments available, but have limited visits to one hour so that everyone can have the opportunity to visit their loved ones.
Please note the following visitation requirements and considerations:
• Please do not visit if you have travelled from overseas in the past 14 days or to any listed COVID-19 hotspots
• Please do not visit if you have been in contact with someone confirmed to have COVID-19
• Practice hand hygiene when you enter or leave the care home
• Please do not visit if you are unwell or have been in contact with someone unwell
• Please do not meet in common areas. Go directly to your loved one’s room or designated area
• You must show evidence of your 2020 flu vaccination (as required by the Government)
• Adhere to physical distancing guidelines of 1.5m from employees and other residents
• Children under 16 years of age may visit our care homes, but must be supervised at all times
Please share this information with any family or friends who may wish to visit.
Once again, we thank you for your cooperation during this time. For further information, please contact our 1300 738 388 customer relations line or speak to the Director Care Services.