Whiddon’s disability services are designed to support you to continue living independently at home, with help and support when and where you need it. We help with the tasks of everyday living, whether you need a little help with household chores, or help with ongoing health management, Whiddon works in close partnership with you and your family to create a plan of care that addresses what matters most to you.
We offer disability care and support services through the following organisations, packages and private options:
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS),
- Dust Diseases Authority,
- Lifetime Care
- Private disability services
Our approach to disability services
Our dedicated team of qualified and experienced carers are able to deliver a wide range of services in the comfort of your home, always respecting your wishes. We offer:
- personal care to assist you with things like showering and getting dressed
- domestic services to help you with laundry, house cleaning, gardening and basic home maintenance
- Support services to help keep you connected with family, friends and community, such as shopping and preparing meals, or transport to and from appointments and social engagements.
- Clinical care such as nursing, medication management and access to other wellbeing services and therapies
Together, we’ll customise a plan to suit your specific preferences and routines.