Support our work – donate
Where will my donation go?
Whiddon is a not-for-profit organisation providing aged, community care and disability services. We are constantly participating in research programs, trials and developing new programs and services to fulfil our mission to enrich lives through innovative care services. Your donation will support us to:
- Participate in research and trials
- Develop new services to care for older Australians
- Develop and implement exciting new healthy ageing and creative ageing programs like HenPower, Chat, Stories & Tea, art programs, pet therapy and more.
- Upgrade our existing services with capital works, new gardens and technology upgrades
- Purchase new and innovative equipment to improve our clients’ well-being
- Support our employees through training, education and professional development